Hot Aire! and Fresh Aire! Social Activities 2018
- 13 May: Walk
- Who to ask for details: Linda Stafford
- Where: Bingley St Ives- 1st Bingley Scout Hut BD16 1HD
- Start time: 11:45 AM.
- Cost: £5 ( funds go to the Scouts)
- 26/27/28 May: Bank Holiday Weekend Camping
- Who to ask for details: Jo Nash or Linda Stafford
- Location: Any ideas welcome! Possible Birchover again or Yorkshire Dales.
- Cost: Dependent on Location.
- End June: End of Term Bowling
- Who to ask for details: Jo Nash
- Where/Time: Shipley Lanes
- Cost: Approx £15 – 2 games and food
- August Bank Holiday: Whitby weekend
- Who to ask for details: Keith Lander
- Where/Time: August Bank holiday, Sneaton Castle, Whitby
- Cost: TBC
We have an active social programme which includes band dinners, especially the annual awards dinner ieach February, and other activities such as bowling, spa days and outings. The band particularly enjoys going to shows at local theatres; recent trips have included Wicked, The Lion King, Cats and Legally Blonde. Any ideas for social activities always welcome – we like to give anything a go!
For more information about forthcoming social events, please email Jo: email@example.com.
Out and about
Every year the band also goes ‘on tour’. We alternate between foreign week long tours, and long weekends in the UK to ensure it is open and accessible to all – family and friends always welcome. Over the last few years the band has been to the Black Forest in Germany, Holland, Orkney and Isle of Wight alternating years with return trips to the much loved Sneaton Castle in Whitby for a long weekend of sectionals and social activities.