Documents for the AGM 12th February 2022 at 10:00
Venue: Dining Hall at Dixon’s Cottingley Academy.
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of 2021 AGM
- Election of Trustees (committee) and Officers . The following people have been nominated in accordance with the constitution*Chair: Linda Stafford
Treasurer: Barbara Snowden
Secretary: Chris Newport
Committee/trustee: Aisha Walker
Committee/trustee: Dan Khan
Committee/trustee: Denise Tabori
Committee/trustee: Kathryn Harrison
Committee/trustee: Pauline Eastwood
Committee/trustee: Peter Lancaster
Rebekah Pitchfork would like to continue as Social Secretary and to be co-opted onto the committee.
- Chair’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report: Financial report to 31st August 2021
- Amendment to constitution point 3 – replace “Subscriptions may also be paid on a weekly basis” with “Subscriptions may also be paid on a termly basis” as we are no longer in a position to collect weekly cash payments
- Musical Director’s Report
- Fresh Aire Report
* Nominations for election to the Committee must be made by members of the society in writing and must be in the hands of the secretary of the Committee at least 14 days before the AGM (i.e. by 29th January 2022).
Here is a video giving a brief explanation of the constitution and the committee. You can also read the full Constitution and check out the Hot Aire! Concert Band entry on the Charity Commission website.