Hot Aire! and Fresh Aire! Social Activities 2019
- Hot Aire! and Fresh Aire! Hallowe’en walk
- Date : Sunday 27th of October
- Where: Haworth Moor
- Time : Meet 10am
- Organised by Cat and Gayle
- Bavarian Evening
- Date: Saturday 9th of November
- Time: From 7.30pm
- Where: Esholt Sports and Leisure Centre
- Tickets: £2
- More details to follow……..
Hot Aire! and Fresh Aire! Social Activities 2020
- Panto: Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs
- Where: Bradford Alhambra Theatre
- When: Wednesday 8th January 2020, 7:15pm
- Cost: £23 per person – stalls seating
- Who to contact: Cat
We have an active social programme which includes band dinners, especially the annual awards dinner each February, and other activities such as bowling, spa days and outings. The band particularly enjoys going to shows at local theatres; recent trips have included Wicked, The Lion King, Cats and Legally Blonde. Any ideas for social activities always welcome – we like to give anything a go!
For more information about social events please talk to Jo Nash, Linda or Cat. Alternatively, contact us by email.
Walk in Grassington
Canal boat trip
Coffee and cake
Cable car ride
Out and about
Every year the band also goes ‘on tour’. We alternate between week-long tours, usually abroad, and long weekends in the UK for sectional rehearsals and social activities. Band trips and weekends are open and accessible to all – family and friends always welcome. In recent years the band has been to The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Orkney and the Isle of Wight. In 2019 Hot Aire! went to Bavaria. In 2020, following the sad closure of the much-loved Sneaton Castle, the long weekend (28-31 August) will be at Cober Hill near Scarborough.